Offering Help - 手助けをする -
|Susan :||Good morning, Mr. Boswell. How are you today?|
|Mr.Boswell :||Good morning, Susan. I’m great. Thank you.|
|Susan :||Is there anything I can help you with right now, Mr. Boswell?|
|Mr.Boswell :||Actually, yes there is. Would you please give me Harry Donaldson’s office number?|
|Susan :||I’ll get right on that, sir.|
|Mr.Boswell :||Great. And when you find it, will you put me on the line with him, please?|
|Susan :||Absolutely. I will buzz you when he is on the line.|
|Mr.Boswell :||Thank you, Susan!|
Think about it
- What does Mr. Boswell want?
- What will Susan do after Harry Donaldson is on the line?
- Do you help your co-workers a lot?
Key Phrase: Is there anything I can help you with?
This is used when you want to give help to someone.
Question: Is there anything I can help you with?
Answer: Yes there is. Would you please get
me the package from New York ?
Let's practice more:
1. give / list of new trainees
2. complete / travel documents to Paris
3. check / yesterday's sales receipts
4. show / inventory report
5. collect / latest travel magazines
|Important words and phrases|
|Others||is there anything I can ~ / right now / get on / on the line / absolutely|